I purchased a Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush did not work when i first purchased it called the warranty customer service said i would receive a new handle as this is a known issue that has happened to other customers and that it would arrive in about 2 weeks.Its been 8 weeks and they still do not know when my handle will arrive.

I spent 200 on a toothbrush that i am unable to use and dont even know when i will receive a replacement.

The customer service rep put me on hold for 10-15 minutes at a time and the online chat rep would not reply me until 15 minutes each time.WORST customer service i had ever receive will never purchase a Philips product again.

Had an Experience with Sonicare?

Comments

Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more Never Purchase a Carrier Product Carrier "5 year old unit and still under warranty. ISSUE #1: On June 20, 2017 the blower motor on my 48ES-A420903-GP HVAC/Gas Pak stopped working. It was after 4:00pm and the..." Read more Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more